Peoples Neighborhood Bank is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.
Due to the volume of applications that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Location: Binghamton, West Side
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Moderate reading, writing, math, and grammar skills
- Proficient interpersonal relations and communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Scheduling flexibility
Brief Job Overview:
- Operate cash drawer and online teller system
- Process paper documents in balance for recording completed transactions
- Comply with Federal and State laws regarding cash, deposits, and loan transactions
- Communicate with staff and work to achieve branch goals
- Adhere to all internal policies, procedures, and practices of the bank
- Perform other duties as assigned or directed.
A Peoples Neighborhood Bank application and background authorization form is required. Print application, complete, and drop off at any PNB office, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 570-879-4372, or mail to the address listed below.
Peoples Neighborhood Bank
Human Resources Department
P.O. Box A
Hallstead, PA 18822
Please fill out the following forms:
- Click Here for Application Form
- Click Here for Employment Background Authorization Form
- Click Here for Voluntary Affirmative Action Form
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, qualified disability, or any other protected status. Qualified applicants are considered for employment according to the federal laws and state laws of the respective state of employment.
Applications will be accepted for specific openings only.
In addition to an equitable salary and equal opportunities for professional development and advancement, there are other benefits that a position with PNB offers which enhance your job satisfaction.
Peoples Neighborhood Bank believes that good benefits are a sound investment in its employees. A quality benefits program not only ensures the loyalty of long time capable employees, but also helps to attract talented newcomers that can help the Bank grow.
The following are the benefits offered to eligible employees:
- Health Care (for employees and dependents)
- PPO and EPO Medical Plans
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
Life Insurance and Disability
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- 401(K) Plan
- ESOP Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Pay
- Jury Duty Pay
- Free Checking Account
- Free Safe Deposit Box
- Employee Assistance Program
- Service Awards
- Wellness and Fitness Program
- Banking Classes 100% paid by Bank
- Awards for attainment of banking diplomas
- Job Posting Program
- Career Counseling
Peoples Neighborhood Bank always retains the right to modify, supplement, or revise benefits for current and/or former employees.