Peoples Security Bank & Trust Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Women, Minorities, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Due to the volume of applications that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Location: Various Branch Offices
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Moderate reading, writing, math, and grammar skills
- Proficient interpersonal relations and communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Scheduling flexibility
- Hours required include every Saturday
Brief Job Overview:
- Operate cash drawer and online teller system
- Process paper documents in balance for recording completed transactions
- Comply with Federal and State laws regarding cash, deposits, and loan transactions
- Communicate with staff and work to achieve branch goals
- Adhere to all internal policies, procedures, and practices of the bank
- Perform other duties as assigned or directed
- Full and part time positions available
A Peoples Security Bank & Trust Company application and background authorization form is required. Print application, complete, and drop off at any Peoples Security Bank & Trust Company office, email to email@example.com, fax to: 570-504-9930, or mail to the address listed below.
Peoples Security Bank & Trust Company
Human Resources Department
150 North Washington Avenue | Scranton, PA 18503
Please fill out the following forms:
- Click Here for Application Form
- Click Here for FCRA Background Check Requirements Form
- Click Here for Voluntary Affirmative Action Form
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, qualified disability, or any other protected status. Qualified applicants are considered for employment according to the federal laws and state laws of the respective state of employment.
Applications will be accepted for specific openings only.
In addition to an equitable salary and equal opportunities for professional development and advancement, there are other benefits that a position with Peoples Security Bank & Trust Company offers which enhance your job satisfaction.
Peoples Security Bank & Trust Company believes that good benefits are a sound investment in its employees. A quality benefits program not only ensures the loyalty of long time capable employees, but also helps to attract talented newcomers that can help the Bank grow.
The following are the benefits offered to eligible employees:
- Health Care (for employees and dependents)
- PPO and EPO Medical Plans
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
Life Insurance and Disability
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(K) Plan
- ESOP Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Pay
- Jury Duty Pay
- Free Checking Account
- Free Safe Deposit Box
- Employee Assistance Program
- Banking Classes paid by Bank
- Job Posting Program
- Career Counseling
Peoples Security Bank & Trust Company always retains the right to modify, supplement, or revise benefits for current and/or former employees.